YouTube is an essential part of our lives. Irrespective of where we might be and what me might do, YouTube is something that is needed equally to all of us browse the latest trends or a learning platform. But ever wondered how you can the best from your YouTube? Well, here are some essential hacks that might help you.
1. To download a YouTube audio
- Simply replace “youtube” with “listentoyoutube” in the URL to download the audio!
2. Cross the age restriction without verifying
- Simply replace “youtube” with “nsfwyoutube” to cross it.
3. Download YouTube videos
- Simply put “ssyoutube” in place of “youtube” in the URL and download the video in any quality available.
4. To play the video on loop!
- Now stop the workload of playing the video again and again!!
- Replacing “youtube” with “listenonrepeat” in the URL and the video would loop without your intervention.
5. To line-up all the videos from a specific YouTube channel
- Add “&list=UL” to any video and it will show a meta playlist containing all the video uploads by the up-loader, in a specified order.
6. To block YouTube advertisements
- Well, not anymore! Typing “youtubeskip” instead of “youtube” in the URL can help you get away with that ad disturbance before the video.
7. To turn the video into a GIF
- Make a gif out of the YouTube video by replacing “youtube” with “gifyoutube”.
8. Defeat country restrictions
- Here’s how a normal YouTube link looks like:
- Copy the “xxxx” string of characters and paste it so that the URL reads:
9. Repeat YouTube Videos
10. Link Directly To Times In a Video
Let’s say you’re watching a video on YouTube and there’s a really funny or insightful part of the video that you just have to share with your friends. You could link to the video and tell your friends to skip to a particular time in the video, but that’s more work for them. Instead, you can link directly to a specific time in a YouTube video. When anyone click on your link, the YouTube video can load and mechanically skip to the time you specify. This is ideal when sharing videos via email, instant messages, social networks, or even when linking to videos on websites.
To link on to a time during a video, merely add &t=#m#s to the end of the address, where the first # may be a minute and the second # may be a second. For example, to link to the 2:30 point in a video, you’d add &t=2m30s to the end of the video’s address.
If you don’t want to remember this trick, you can always use youtubetime.com. Provide a video address, minute, and second, and it will create the link for you.
Try it now hurry up!!!
Try out these simple hacks and we will bring you a bunch of more projects like Moving Image Animation, Zooming Image Animation, etc. to create a perfect animated app. You can also have a look at other interesting android projects like Slider making, some basic day to day hacks that are very useful. You can also subscribe to our newsletter so you do not miss any updates and you can also put up your Queries on the Contact us page.