Getting started with AngularJS is implausibly straightforward. With many attributes additional to your HTML, you’ll be able to have a straightforward Angular app up in beneath five minutes!
In this post, you will get a full compiled list with links of resources:
- – If you can’t get the full course while not paying, then download it from torrent.
- Buy (Lynda’s) subscription with a friend. You can share the value and use same account to learn. It’s very cheap and worth every penny.
- Follow this It has every pre-requisite.
- Html/CSS – Any resource will do just fine. Search on google and any other websites you know.
- More resources (pdf’s, links, free tutorials) on request.
- Start by reading:
- – Read it as fast as you can.. Don’t mix with other tutorials, keep it in phone to read on the go
- – Do the example app, it’s a must.
- – This will be your textbook
- All books at one place :
- – This is very underrated. All my errors are actually solved using documentation itself.
Sign in at and you get 3 months free at
- – First watch this
- – Free and very good course
- – This is a must , my favorite. It has some advance concepts
- Take every free course here –
- Make this (Paid on lynda)and this
- Facebook clone –
Now you’re able to war huge projects… Collaborations and data concerning them for the asking (let’s produce one thing helpful, equally you place in currently can pay off later).